We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways during either online or off-line transactions or during any other contact you may have with us. These instance may included but are not limited to the following:
- When you make a purchase online or when you otherwise set up an online account, we will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details, delivery address and we may also ask you to provide your date of birth and gender
- When you provide information via social media pages or download any apps which we may develop or post to, such as providing your name or contact details via our Facebook pages, or our Twitter or Instagram accounts or other social media sites or apps
- When you attend one of our functions or events, we may collect your name, contact details and any dietary or accessibility requirements
- When you create a wishlist with us, we will collect your name and contact
- When you enter a competition or complete a survey, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise or services preferences and feedback
- When you send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via our Customer Service Centre, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response
- When you apply for a job with us, we will collect the information you include in your job application, including your and your referee's contact details
- When you engage with or purchase products from third parties who deal with us, or if you deal with one of our related bodies corporate
We only collect sensitive information where it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities and either you have consented, or we are required or authorised by law to do so.
As part of the standard operation of the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data. This information will be used to provide you with a better overall experience when visiting out site.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. To do so, please log in to your customer account or send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for products and services; (2) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site; (3) to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties; (4) to contact you when necessary; (5) to review Site usage and operations; (6) to address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services; and (7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES